EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! The Who plays Superbowl 2/2010

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 09:19:07 UTC 2009

> EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! The Who plays Superbowl 2/2010

That's some sort of American Football competition, isn't it?

Joe in Philly's predictions for the set list for this gig are:

> Who Are You
> I Can't Explain
> Baba O'Riley
> My Generation

My Generation, Baba O'Riley and (probably) Who Are You are dead certs.

But "I Can't Explain" seems to be the weakest link here.

How about Love Reign O'Er Me, or squeeze in the Tommy Finale.
Or Young Man Blues - or some other cover.
But: how could they NOT play Won't Get Fooled Again?  Tough decisions.

Can't they play a song which keeps with the Football theme?
Eg: Football Fugue?
or  Substitute?

How long do they get to play for?   Around 15 minutes?
If so, they could just mime along to the Live At Leeds version of My Generation.
Surely that would keep everyone happy?

;-)

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.