EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! The Who plays Superbowl 2/2010

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Nov 12 18:22:30 UTC 2009

This doesn't sound like a joke to me!
Big, BIG news!
Kevin in VT

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/extramustard/hotclicks/11/12/the-who-to-perform-at-halftime-of-super-bowl-xliv/index.html

Who wants some breaking news? Who wants to know who is performing at halftime of Super Bowl XLIV on Feb. 7 in Miami? Who wants me to shut up and just get to it already? Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, according to a source, The Who will take the stage during the NFL's championship game. Reached for comment, an NFL spokesperson said, "When we have something to announce, we'll announce it." I can assure you I'm not just writing this because Tori Praver<http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/swimsuit/model/tori_praver/index.htm?eref=sisf> rocked this body paint in Sports Illustrated's 2007 Swimsuit Issue<http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/swimsuit/year/2007/index.htm?eref=sisf>, which was billed as "The Music Issue."<http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/swimsuit/coverfeatured/10639/index.htm?eref=sisf> The Who will be performing at the Super Bowl.