Daltrey in B'more 11/10

william sturm hapijac at msn.com
Mon Nov 9 17:19:18 UTC 2009

Hey Glenn,

 I'm leaving Wilmington around 3pm and should get there 4pm or so to beat the rush hour on the beltway so I will look for you!! Where is that parking garage located? I saw some video of the band doing ICSFM and it rocked so I'm really looking forward to this show. I will probably wear my JAE BAND shirt so look for me.

                                                  Bill From DE