surprise? Daltrey's voice gives out in Cleveland

Jim nakedi at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 16:48:52 UTC 2009

From: <Keithjmoon70 at aol.com>

> Exactly.  Like 75% of the show.  Roger could play  harmonica, guitar,
> tambourine, jews harp, the trombone.  Whatever.  Give me Pete singing and
> playing
> guitar on that stage in  any stage at any age.

I don't know about 75%, but 3-4 songs shouldn't be asking too much.  He
already does Eminence Front.   He could do an acoustic break in the middle,
like he used to with songs like Drowned or Let's See Action.  I'd love them
to shake up the Tommy section a bit.  Pete could sing Acid Queen.  I'm sure
we'd all love to hear Odorono!

So, if you could pick, which Who songs would you most like to hear Pete sing
on the next tour?  Just Who songs, mind you , not his solo stuff.  And, you
can include songs that Roger sang on the record if you like.

I think won't Get Fooled again is getting a little tired and I love the
acoustic versions Pete has done in the past.  That would be my choice.

Jim M