FW: Buy Baba O'Riley and get The Who to Number 1

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 09:25:13 UTC 2009

The latest part of the campaign involves emailing Chris Evans (BBC Radio DJ) to get exposure.

If you get the chance today, please send an email to Chris.Evans at bbc.co.uk .

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.