daltrey, horseshoe southern, elizabeth, IN setlist

Carlene smithck94 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 23:22:53 UTC 2009

No, Roger didn't sing "Free Me" at the Elizabeth show on Saturday.  Where it's listed in the set list below, "A Second Out" should be in it's place.

I really enjoyed the show.  Roger was in good voice the entire night and seemed to be enjoying himself.  I loved hearing some songs that I never thought I would see performed live.  For me Going Mobile, Pictures of Lily and Young Man Blues were the highlights, but the whole show was very good.

If you are sitting on the fence about going to any upcoming shows, I'd encourage you to go.

Carly