What Who songs are there which ONLY exist as Live versions?

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri May 29 11:20:30 UTC 2009

Bruce put me in my place with this:

> > Goin' Down (bonus points for not being a cover version)
>
> umm, no.
> Freddie "The Texas Cannonball" King recorded 1970 written by Don Nix
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwM8R6AMZlA>

Wow, I never knew that.  I always assumed it was a Townshend Jam which never really became a real song.  (Like "Who Are You" did.)

This original version is not bad.  Much more coherent than The Who's, which I always considered a bit too messy.

Thanks,

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.