Soo Who Bar Update!

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri May 29 08:34:02 UTC 2009

It started with Sue saying this:

> For the opening night, DJ Sue D will be playing  every Who song in chronological order....

And I did the maths:

>How long will that take?  Assuming around 250 songs ...  assume 3 and half
>minutes each ... (calculator moment) ...
>875 minutes ... 14 and a half hours!

Which made Jim ask:

> That's what, all the studio albums (including O&S?), Live at Leeds and the
> MBBAB singles, but not other live albums like Who's Last or Join Together?
> Are we including bonus tracks, or just the original albums?

I thought just one version of each song.  Including any bonus tracks and rarities.  Usually, use the studio version - unless the only version available is a live version (eg: Spoonful, (I'm A) Roadrunner, etc).

That started me thinking at a tangent:

What Who songs are there which ONLY exist as Live versions?

I can feel a new thread coming on....

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.