Soo Who Bar Update Part 2

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Thu May 28 04:23:15 UTC 2009

pfffffffffft

my husband (the....!!) nixed the idea of playing every Who song opening night......... "it's a business, Sue," he says.
Like the Who will drive away customers...jeez...
BUT I am a partner so,naturally I must compromise, compromise, compromise!

I am making a playlist and including the VERY BEST Who/Pete songs though...heck maybe I will throw in a few by Rog.

The bar is looking really nice. Especially the loo! hee hee.
It looks like a sauna and the wood smells really nice!

All the posters are arriving around June 3rd. CAN'T WAIT to see the place once they are all in place! Thankfully I can get them framed quickly here (I will bribe the framer, if need be!).

I am having a blast doing this.

I really hope some of you can visit SOO WHO one day...Taiwan is a beautiful country- a well kept secret...
MAYBE NOW Pete will consider playing here...once I educate the masses about the 'OO!!!

xxx