Songs in the key of M

bigjon1 at optonline.net bigjon1 at optonline.net
Wed May 27 02:31:57 UTC 2009

Green Day is quite good...but The Beatles are in a class all their own- and while I'm more of a Who fan, even they can't "touch" the levels which The Beatles reached over and over again. That said, I ll take The Who every time. To me, Quad was the greatest album ever....IMO- Bigjon
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T