Songs in the key of M

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed May 27 01:18:17 UTC 2009

In a message dated 5/26/2009 9:06:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bigjon1 at optonline.net writes:

> Well said. The Beatles were iconic in their career- great from
> jumpstreet.... None of these bands today can even compare- although Oasis was pretty
> good...

I think the one group out there that's a bit similar is green day. they
were obviously never a "teeny bopper" band but think about it: they were one
kind of band when they released "dookie", and then they released "american
idiot" and became a different type of band. like when the beatles released
"sgt. pepper", they became a different type of band.  maybe the who as well when
they put out "tommy".