Songs in the key of M

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue May 26 22:09:41 UTC 2009

In a message dated 5/26/2009 9:19:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lewinski at icanon.com writes:

> Even my kids are not into them - Thankfully!

I'm just tired of these groups being compared to the beatles because of
their "teeny bopper" popularity.  if they're able to go beyond the whole "teeny
bopper" thing and put out interesting and challenging music, which the
beatles ended up doing in a matter of only a few years, then we'll talk.

the Jonas brothers are more like hanson. brothers, playing their own
instruments, (I believe) writing their own material, and, highly likely, they
won't be all that popular in a few years' time.

nothing against these groups really, just the media's ignorant perception
of them.