Green Day "Quick One" cover

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Sun May 24 09:48:15 UTC 2009

Martin said:Last week I was invited to see Green Day in London this October.  I thought about it.  But I didn't want to be the oldest one there.  And I'd only really heard the American Idiot album.
But now I've heard their new album... I'm thinking it would be good to see them live.

-MBOh don't worry- I saw them in San Diego and there were people there from ages 8-60+!It was one of the best shows I've ever seen (although Billy Joe is so cute -he's just a little thing-  he needs to jump off a ramp to pull a Pete and even then he doesn't have Pete's grace but WHO does???They are true showmen...just a great band...and they LOVE London.GO, MARTIN GO!!!!!