Songs in the key of M

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Thu May 21 20:09:33 UTC 2009

I usually let my ipod run alphabetically after I've positioned it
to hear a particular song.   The other day I was in the mood
for Magic Bus.   I set the ipod to Magic Bus and forgot about it
for the next few hours.   While most of my ipod contains Who
and Pete solo songs, there are some other gems.   I thought I'd
share with all of you since the list has been a bit quiet.   Maybe
you like my list of songs in the key of M; maybe not so much.

I can't share this kind of stuff with anybody else, except you
guys...my Who friends...  So, here goes.

Magic Bus - The Who
Magnet and Steel  - Walter Egan
Mais Que Nada - Sergio Mendes
the Man's Too Strong - Dire Straits
a Man In A Purple Dress  - The Who
Man Machines - Simon Townshend / Pete Townshend
Man On The Moon - REM
Man Of The Hour - Eddie Vedder
Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand - Pete Townshend (Live at the Empire)
Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand - The Who
Mathematics/Mathematica (This is from a spoken word English / Italian
phrase kit - called iSpeak - a bunch of Italian MP3s are sprinkled in
between songs)
Mayfair Strange - Nike Drake
Mayonaise - Smashing Pumpkins
Mayonaise Acoustic - Smashing Pumpkins
Me And Bobby McGee - Gordon Lightfoot
Me In Honey - REM
a Mechanic/un Meccanico (more Italian....)
Medac - The Who
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - Cannonball Adderly
Mess Around - Ray Charles
the Middle - Jimmy Eat World
Mike Post Theme - The Who
Milano / Milano (more Italian)
Minstrel Of The Dawn - Gordon Lightfoot
Miracle Cure - The Who
Mirror Door - The Who
Miss Simpson - The Who
Misty Mountain Top - Led Zeppelin
MMMBop - Hanson
Modern/Moderno (Italian)
Mona/Preacher's Daughter - Bruce Springsteen
Monty Got A Raw Deal - REM
Moondance - Van Morrison
the Moose - Woody Allen.      - I'll stop at this one.  If you like
Woody Allen, it is one of his classics.

Please don't beat me up on the Walter Egan or Hanson songs.....

Joe in Philly