Alan Cox on Keith Moon movie

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon May 18 12:03:50 UTC 2009

well, frankly, sid and nancy weren't exactly "sympathetic characters", were
they?   never saw "repo man" but I thought "sid and nancy" was rather dull
and boring myself.   maybe it's a blessing in disguise that this guy isn't
involved with the keith moon film project?

I'm still pushing for whoever it was that was behind the film "the Life and
death of peter sellers" to be involved with the keith moon film.  daltrey
wants us to go into "keith's world" and for it not to be a "typical biopic"?
well, "peter sellers" did just that I thought, but for peter sellers.