Godfrey ownsend and Who's Next in NYC

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Mon May 18 03:05:01 UTC 2009

This Friday night @ BB Kings in Manhattan (Times Square) there is a huge Who blowout.? First Godfrey Townsend and other semi-noteworthy rock musicians are doing a big tribute to the Who (doing the entire Tommy and other stuff) starting @ 7:30pm or so.? Then Who's Next, the best Who tribute band around plays a full set at 11pm.? I'm flying up from New Orleans and would love to see some listers there.? I have met very few of you over the years.? Gonna be a great Who night.? Admission for just WN is $8.? If you go to the first show it's $20 or $30, but includes both shows.

Mc