another trailer

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed May 13 04:04:26 UTC 2009

In a message dated 5/12/2009 6:46:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shkeller55 at yahoo.com writes:

> I believe the term you're looking for is "over exposure".

kind of the same thing, isn't it?

chris in cleveland writes:

>> Over saturation? No way! I don't think The Who gets the respect it
deserves in >> other circles (it's always Springsteen, U2, Stones, blah, blah,
blah...),

when was the last time you heard a springsteen or u2 song in a commercial?
with the exception of ads promoting the film "the wrestler", which bruce
wrote the song especially for.  the stones, well, their song "I'm free" was
used quite often in an ad for something not too long ago.  actually, you hear
the beatles more than you hear bruce and bono in TV ads these days.

every time I turn my head, a who song is being used to sell something. a
movie or something else.  remember when "the who sell out" was a joke?  ; )