My FINAL Answer!

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Tue May 12 08:53:01 UTC 2009

WHOligans!!  I love the name Sue! :)

Mike S

In a message dated 5/12/2009 4:48:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
suesjoy at gmail.com writes:

Thanks  again for all the suggestions for my Who-licious bar 2 b.

After  changing my mind 500 times, I think hubby and partner will agree on
WHOligans!! And even if they don't....well, TOO BAD. ;)

I am such a  loser...the name of the bar was Woo So Bar and Grill. Not Woo
SOO! Funny how  your mind plays tricks on you

Now here's your Mandarin lesson for  today- Woo So means; "bullshit" in
Mandarin! hee hee!

There is ANOTHER  Woo So in a really cool town called Beitou - known for
their hot springs. It's  not far from me. This bar is kind of like a beach
bar- lots of wood and neon  and live bands. They've got 2 floors. MUCH bigger
than this ours! Maybe we can  buy THAT one next!! WHO knows???

I plan on having live  guitarists/vocalists and even alcohol -free karaoke
nites for my 11 year old  daughter and her friends! Of course I MUST find an
AMERICAN karoake machine-  one that is well-stocked with Who songs (if they
even exist!).

All the  proceeds from our opening night are going to go to a local
orphanage........that was hubby's idea. An excellent  idea!!

MUCHOS GRACIAS,  amigos.......

xxx
TheWho  mailing  list
TheWho at igtc.com