Exciting Biz Venture!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Sun May 10 20:27:55 UTC 2009

> From: "Susan DeSimone" <suesjoy at gmail.com>
> Date: May 10, 2009 1:08:15 AM CDT
>
> Well, this is quite sudden, but I am now part owner of a really
> cute little bar!

Congratulations!!  Hope it goes great so you can finance our trips
and lodging on the next tour.

> We need to re-name it - it's now the WooSoo Bar (funny because my
> name is Sue).
>
> I would LOVE to name it something Who/Pete related - in a legal way
> of course.
>
>  WHOSOO bar is too close I think!!!  SOO'S WHO BAR????  Who's WHO
> Bar???? I would like it to be a pub- but it looks nothing like an
> English Pub at the mo.

If you want to rename it to something Who-related, and it's ALREADY
called the WooSoo Bar, I can't think of a better alternative than the
WhoSoo Bar -- in fact, I thought of that before I even read your next
line rejecting WhoSoo.  Gee, change one letter and you're there!

You may not like it, but I can't suggest anything more fitting.

Cheers,
Alan McKendree
Townshend, 1967