Pete interview with What's On News - Pt1

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Mon May 4 23:57:20 UTC 2009

> Note to self: Never think outloud when posting on this mailing list.

By all means....think out loud!  That's why we're here!  I hope you
don't feel like we're ganging up on you.  We're not.  You're gener-
ating discussion, which is great.

And you're right:  Some of the songs we've mentioned are just
*about* females -- "Sally Simpson," "Athena" -- whereas in other
songs Pete actually writes from a female perspective -- "Gypsy
Queen," "Glow Girl."  (I had to think if "Glow Girl" was actually
written in the female perspective & decided it was because of
the line "The plane is diving faster, we're getting near the ground.")

So....there is a distinction to be made.

- SCHRADE in Akron