The Sunday Times Rich List

cfrate at roadrunner.com cfrate at roadrunner.com
Sun May 3 22:58:28 UTC 2009

Well, obviously 40 million pounds is nothing to sneeze at. I bet it also has something to do with that a-hole Shel Talmy getting half of everything (or some ridiculous percentage)up through "Tommy" (thanks Kit and Chris). I still find it hard to believe Dire Straits was that big; maybe they were bigger in the UK than they were in the states.