Pete interview with What's On News - Pt1

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:25:31 UTC 2009

"I believe the girl will be more important in this play than she was on the album and more pivotal than in the film. On the album we only observed the girl from Jimmy?s screwed-up point of view. In the film, and more so in our play, we see her as real person, with her own story to tell and her own frustrations about what mods did and did not achieve."

Let's hear it for the GIRLS.
Nice...I think that as Pete ages, he is becoming more in tune with his feminine side...perhaps thanks to Rachel...but who knows.
Maybe men mellow with age and have time to realize just how awesome we are...