Deluxe Sell Out gets US release, sort of

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 06:46:27 UTC 2009

In a message dated 3/31/2009 2:36:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bkawak at charter.net writes:

> Geffen Records will re-release The Who Sell Out by The Who as a Digital
> Download on May 19.
> http://www.musictap.net/
>
> Sign of the times, I guess?

this is where I get to be "old-fashioned". you know how satisfying it is to
hold a deluxe edition of any album in your hands? I have a couple of those
(including the ones of "tommy" and "whos' next" of course).  opening it, looking
at the artwork, the booklet, and how it's all packaged, so cool, and they're
taking it away from us.  ugh!