The Who Mailing List Digest, Vol 16, Issue 27

patohdz at optonline.net patohdz at optonline.net
Mon Mar 30 03:21:49 UTC 2009

Hey.
I don't remember if we posted these on here before or not. Either way, what do you guys think of these covers? (Other than the fact that the singer sucks)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIYRsNNS8Cc
...you can click on "More From: patohdz" to view other videos...
-pato

p.s. seems like a great mini-tour pete and roger are putting up in the land down under. I wish I was there, specially with songs like Bargain and TKAA, although its a shame that they recently took out Siter Disco and Getting in Tune from the setlist.