Vote for the Who in Chicago's WDRV March Album Madness

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Mar 29 20:26:59 UTC 2009

In a message dated 3/29/2009 4:39:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfrate at roadrunner.com writes:

> Wow, Who's Next beats Zep IV! That is truly a battle of the titans! Those
> two records are most of the reason why 1971 gets my vote for greatest year in
> rock.

I'm shocked too.  I have a feeling that if they had this competition on the
classic rock station here in NYC, zeppelin would win over the who hands down.
most of the time, that's all they play here (along with the same ol' pink
floyd and queen songs), and it's very annoying.