in hindsight.. (an opinion piece)

bigjon1 at optonline.net bigjon1 at optonline.net
Sat Mar 28 04:06:55 UTC 2009

What's the point? I am simply stating that they hadn't toured in years. Had they?? I am also stating that John and the boys  didn't seem to mind playing on after Moon died. Did they? And I am sure that I'm right so...ha!!! Just kidding by the way- I just feel its up to the now 2 to decide what's right for them. Not us. Agreed???