in hindsight.. (an opinion piece)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 03:58:01 UTC 2009

In a message dated 3/27/2009 11:06:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bigjon1 at optonline.net writes:

> Many can say the same thing after Moon died- they hadn't toured much at all
> for years. When Moonie died, they put out a new album and toured more than
> they had in years!!!

"who are you" was already recorded and released before keith's passing, was
it not?  at the time, they were concerned over keith's health which was
probably why they hadn't toured in a while, were they not?  Entwistle was still able
to play before his passing, was he not?   Seriously, am I correct in all this?
I'm actually not 100% sure. ha.