in hindsight.. (an opinion piece)

bigjon1 at optonline.net bigjon1 at optonline.net
Sat Mar 28 03:05:50 UTC 2009

Many can say the same thing after Moon died- they hadn't toured much at all for years. When Moonie died, they put out a new album and toured more than they had in years!!! And people were saying the same thing. They should stop like Zep did...they should pack it in. I say, let them tour, let them put out an album....or not. Or whatever Pete brings to the table- let Daltrey decide if its in his best interest to sing it or not. After all, we are all going to buy it anyway. Cheers...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T