Re issued 30 years of maximum R n B live now out in UK

John pureneasy at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 23:31:19 UTC 2009

The new 30 years DVD with bonus disc of the Rockpalast concert in 1981 is
now available in the UK - I picked up a copy today.

I played the Rockpalast disc on my PC earlier and the footage seems to have
some kind of interference on it and the sound quality - even for my ears -
was a bit thin, but then my DVD player software showed a pop up message that
said the disc was "dts" - whatever the hell that is, so that might have
something to do with it.

If you buy it watch out for the bizarre way the discs are "snapped" into
place on the digipak!

John