Talking 'bout my degeneration

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 19:39:34 UTC 2009

In a message dated 3/27/2009 7:43:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com posted:

> "Do. You. Know. Where. I. Can. Get. An. E?"
>
> Oh. I fought the temptation to answer "Wheel of Fortune?" Sorry, no mate I
> don't. But I silently thanked him for a) being the first person to ask me for
> drugs at a concert and b) confirming that I looked like I was having a very
> good time.

hmm. I take it they don't get the show "true blood" over there. maybe the guy
was asking for a "V"?  ; )

the who have the counting crows opening for them in aussie, and the stones
had nickelback?!   starting to feel a bit sorry for rock fans in that country..