in hindsight.. (an opinion piece)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 19:19:34 UTC 2009

In a message dated 3/27/2009 10:57:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> Ernie, are you planning on seeing Brice on this current tour.  I'd like to,
>
> but haven't been able to find seats yet.  I'm also not happy that the floor
> is general admission.  The tickets are a lot cheaper than Who tix, though.
> I haven't heard either of his newer albums, so I can't comment on that.

I WISH I was seeing him on this tour. recession can be a bitch, plain
english, cheap or not.

bruce has been using GA seating since 2002, and so far has had no problem
with it. basically, if the people working at the venue are organized (maybe
opening TWO doors instead of one), there'd be no problems, which is unfortunately
what happened with the who in 79.