"woodstock" deluxe DVD edition question

Bruce bkawak at charter.net
Tue Mar 24 02:25:30 UTC 2009

Yes, that's what I hear.  Each will have 3 extra songs.
This is from one of the people working on the set:

"Amazon is listing there bonus cuts as: Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane,
and Country Joe and the Fish. I believe the songs will be "Mama Tried",
"Volunteers", and "Not So Sweet Martha Lorraine". Target hasn't announced
their 3 songs yet, but I suspect it will be Jimi Hendrix, The Who, and
Canned Heat."