Sell Out?

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat Mar 21 03:07:12 UTC 2009

Got my copy of SELL OUT Deluxe today.  $34.99 + tax.
Glad I had them hold one for me at my local store.  They
only got two in!

Sounds really good so far.  I started with the bonus tracks
on disc one.  Already hearing stuff I haven't heard before.

Packaging is real nice & yes, my slipcase is a little too tight,
also.

> A small poster is also included.  Weird psychedelic butterfly.
> I recognize the picture - was it on the packaging from the
> earlier Sell Out reissue?

I think so.  It's also a reproduction of the poster that came
with the original vinyl release in 1967.

Thanks for all the reviews, guys.

More later....

- SCHRADE in Akron