Sold Out?

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 13:12:02 UTC 2009

Benn said:

> My local HMV still has copies @ ?12.99;
> I refuse to buy music from on-line retailers though - nothing beats handing over cash at the till for a new release!

Really?  I'm the opposite.  I can't remember the last time I paid extortionate prices at HMV, or any other high street store.

I always buy from Amazon.co.uk, and get it delivered to me at work.  To paraphrase you: Nothing beats a dull day at work being brightened up by  someone handing over a package to me, containing a new release!

NB: my copy of Sell Out is on it's way to me right now.  Free delivery.  Hopefully should arrive this afternoon, tomorrow morning at the latest.

If I'd bought it from HMV, then I wouldn't be able to pick it up until I'm in town, on Saturday.

Anyway: does that mean you've got your copy already?  Any thoughts?

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.