New Woodstock DVD/Blu-Ray

Bruce bkawak at charter.net
Wed Mar 18 01:37:53 UTC 2009

http://www.dvdtown.com/news/woodstock-40th-anniversary-ultimate-collectors-edition-dvd--blu-ray-arrives-june-9/5791

WOODSTOCK ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S EDITION

DVD Contents - Disc One:

. Film (Director's Cut), Part 1 (2 hrs 9 min)
. The Museum at Bethel Woods: The Story of the Sixties & Woodstock

DVD Contents - Disc Two:

. Film (Director's Cut), Part 2 (1 hr 35 min)

DVD Contents - Disc Three:

. Woodstock: Untold Stories - 18 Performances as never before seen:
· Joan Baez: "One Day at a Time"
· Country Joe McDonald: "Flying High"
· Santana: "Evil Ways"
· Canned Heat: "I'm Her Man" and "On the Road Again"
· Mountain: "Beside the Sea" and "Southbound Train"
· Grateful Dead: "Turn On Your Love Light"
· Creedence Clearwater Revival: "Born on the Bayou", "I've Put a Spell on You" and "Keep on Chooglin"
· The Who: "We're Not Going To Take It" and "My Generation"
· Jefferson Airplane: "3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds"
· Joe Cocker: "Something's Coming On"
· Johnny Winter: "Mean Town Blues"
· Paul Butterfield: "Morning Sunrise"
· Sha Na Na: "Teen Angel"

. Woodstock: From Festival to Feature - Interviews of the sights and sounds of the 3-day event, from concert goers, promoters, crew and musicians (see below)

Blu-ray Hi-Def Exclusive:
. Customize Your Own Woodstock Playlist (from the 18 bonus performances) - This feature allows you to customize your own personal jukebox playlist from more than a dozen live Woodstock performances as never before seen.
. BD-Live features include Media Center, My WB Commentary, & Live Community Screening

-Media Center is a hub for trailers, features and content
-You can get sneak peeks of upcoming Warner Bros. films, and rate trailers
-You can access to Exclusive Content such as interviews, featurettes, and more only seen through WB BD-Live
-You can access Photo Galleries and other special features
-Live Community Screenings allow you to send invitations to fans and friends across the country for virtual screenings at a specified time and chat online with each other as the movie plays on each person's Blu-ray player. You can host your own Live Community Screening with your buddy list or participate in a WB hosted BD-Live community event.

-My WB Commentary lets you record and post a Picture-in-Picture commentary right over the film, then share it and rate it. Using a web-camera, you can record your own comments and play them back as a Picture-in-Picture feature over the film scene you have chosen and share it with your friends or the entire Warner Brothers BD-Live Community.

Clip of overdubs to Santana-Evil Ways:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m1E6ZQLOVA7LVL