Attic Jam DVD/CD Best Buy Special Offer Presale going on now!

Carrie Pratt carriepr at verizon.net
Tue Mar 10 19:00:56 UTC 2009

You can purchase the new Attic Jam DVD/CD set from Best Buy right now for only $11.99 with free shipping!  I believe this deal is only good during the presale until April 7 so you get a good deal by ordering early.  Best Buy is US only.

Check out the nice preview video clip they have on their site.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat175700050006&type=category

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9127946&type=product&id=1930281

Format 2 CDs + 1 DVD Release Date 4/7/2009   GenrePop LabelRedline Ent

Tracks
1. Tenacious D - Tommy Medley
2. Joe Purdy - Let My Love Open the Door* Daisy
3. Rachel Fuller - Sir Walter Raleigh I Can Fly
4. Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky** Dream About Flying
5. Ben Harper - Please Bleed Diamonds on the Inside
6. Pete Townshend - The Real Me Won't Get Fooled Again
7. Disc Two:Amos Lee - What's Been Going On* Freedom
8. Disc Two: Rachael Yamagata - Be Be Your Love Paper Doll*
9. Disc Two: Jimmy Fallon - Carwash for Peace President's Day
10. Disc Two: Rachel Fuller - Jigsaw Cigarettes and Housework
11. Disc Two: Pete Townshend - Drowned Acid Queen
12. Disc Two: Lou Reed - White Light/White Heat* Pale Blue Eyes*
13. On DVD: Tenacious D - Tribute Tommy Medley
14. On DVD; Joe Purdy - Daisy Let My Love Open the Door* Talk About Suffering*
15. On DVD; Rachel Fuller - Sir Walter Raleigh
16. On DVD; Alexi Murdoch - Dream About Flying Orange Sky**
17. On DVD: Ben Harper - Please Bleed Diamonds on the Inside** I'm One*
18. On DVD; Pete Townshend - The Real Me Acid Queen Drowned Won't Get Fooled Again
19. On DVD; Amos Lee - What's Been Going On?
20. On DVD; Rachel Fuller - Cigarettes and Housework
21. On DVD; Jimmy Fallon - Carwash for Peace
22. On DVD: Rachael Yamagata - Paper Doll**
23. On DVD; Lou Reed - White Light/White Heat* Pale Blue Eyes*

Carrie