KEITH MOON BLUE PLAQUE

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 05:06:01 UTC 2009

In a message dated 3/6/2009 12:53:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org writes:

> What I don't see (unless I missed it) is any indication that Pete is
> purposely boycotting, or fighting 40-year-old neurotic hang-ups.
> Has he ever had any because of Keith?  I've heard nothing but, and viewed
> nothing but love from Pete for Keith.

I for one am not saying that pete dosen't have any love for keith. it's just
how he has dealt with his feelings towards keith's death. my feeling is if
roger could show up at this thing, even go as far as to pursue a film project
based on his life, it seems that roger has gotten over whatever guilt or fear he
may have had at the time and has chosen to help celebrate keith's life in any
way he can, and I think pete should at least ATTEMPT to do the same.