KEITH MOON BLUE PLAQUE

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Mar 6 17:53:05 UTC 2009

>Scott Schrade
>KEITH MOON BLUE PLAQUE
>
>If Pete's not attending because of his 40-year-old neurotic
>hang-ups, then that's bollocks, IMO.

I've read all the posts.
What I don't see (unless I missed it) is any indication that Pete is purposely boycotting, or fighting 40-year-old neurotic hang-ups.
Has he ever had any because of Keith?  I've heard nothing but, and viewed nothing but love from Pete for Keith.
All this energy spent on speculation?
Come on.  Is our option of Pete that low?
I'm certain he's either on that boat in the Caribbean (wish I were), or has some other prior commitment.
But, it better be a good one.

Kevin in VT
P.S.  Wasn't talking directly to you Scott, but more to the whole flurry of posts.