KEITH MOON BLUE PLAQUE

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 04:42:02 UTC 2009

In a message dated 3/5/2009 1:55:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> Pete better be on his goddamned boat in the middle of
> the Mediterranean &not just sitting at home looking at
> newspapers.
>
> It's a celebration &an honor for Keith Moon, for Christ's
> sake!  A fellow musician Pete played with for 15 years!
> A musician who helped shape The Who!  Someone whose
> talents helped Pete get to where he is in life:  a well-off,
> successful musician.
>
> If Pete's not attending because of his 40-year-old neurotic
> hang-ups, then that's bollocks, IMO.  I'm guessing he'll
> be on that boat somewhere.

that's EXACTLY what I meant. thanks schrade. I'm glad SOMEone understood me
on here., ha.  I know I may not be 100% understood through postings on the
internet. however, if you actually spoke to me face to face, or on a telephone for
that matter, might be a different story.