KEITH MOON BLUE PLAQUE

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Mar 5 20:13:51 UTC 2009

> None of us likes to be reminded of uncomfortable times
> in our past and perhaps it's simply that Pete's not as "over"
> all that happened as we'd like to think he is.

I agree with Bill & Ernie (as opposed to Bert & Ernie).
Pete better be on his goddamned boat in the middle of
the Mediterranean & not just sitting at home looking at
newspapers.

It's a celebration & an honor for Keith Moon, for Christ's
sake!  A fellow musician Pete played with for 15 years!
A musician who helped shape The Who!  Someone whose
talents helped Pete get to where he is in life:  a well-off,
successful musician.

If Pete's not attending because of his 40-year-old neurotic
hang-ups, then that's bollocks, IMO.  I'm guessing he'll
be on that boat somewhere.

- SCHRADE in Akron