KEITH MOON BLUE PLAQUE

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Thu Mar 5 15:17:22 UTC 2009

Joel, re:
>> None of us likes to be reminded of uncomfortable times in our past and
>> perhaps it's simply that Pete's not as "over" all that happened as we'd like to
>> think he is.
>
>well, apparently, roger is. he's scheduled to appear.  roger didn't feel any
>pain or fear over keith's death and the events that followed? I doubt it.

What a completely ridiculous response.  The post dealt directly with Pete.
Roger deals with whatever guilt he might feel or responsibility that lies at the feet of The Who for Keith's death by promoting Keith at every opportunity.  Why do you think he keeps peddaling the idea of the Moon movie even though it's never going to happen until someone's allowed to simply make a film about a nutter.
Benn

"This is a fucking rock and roll concert not a fucking tea party - RIGHT!" - PT - 10.12.1971