Woodstock conspiracy con't

Bruce bkawak at charter.net
Fri Jun 19 04:17:23 UTC 2009

The BW footage is bootleg footage not shot by the film crew but by fans.
Amazingly, two sets of people had early crude video systems (just like the
IOW '69) that somehow got onstage and filmed during the festival.  They just
blended in and no one stopped them.

This guy says a two man crew shot most of The Who's set and bits and pieces
of the bands on Saturday night, Janis, Dead, CCR, etc. but mainly they
filmed  The Who.

Another guy filmed the entire Hendrix set.  He even filmed a song that the
film crew missed when they all switched film rolls during the same song.
For the recent Hendrix at Woodstock DVD set they used his film to fill in
the missing song and other scenes on a second disc.