Sorry for the wrong link for the Rog/Soo Who vid!

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 15:29:46 UTC 2009

I've recently been doing some work for the Chinese too.  I've been preparing my software for showing to Chinese users.

Whilst investigating how their language works, I was playing around on Amazon's Chinese website.

I was quite distraught to learn that you can't buy any Who or Pete Townshend CDs there.  For example:

http://www.amazon.cn/mn/searchApp?ix=sunray&pageletid=headsearch&searchType=&keywords=Roger+Daltrey

I don't know what that Chinese writing says, but I'm pretty sure it means something like:

	Your search for "Roger Daltrey" returned 0 results.

I know that the Red Chins in their millions will overspill their borders, but they should at least be able to buy some decent music!

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.