Sorry for the wrong link for the Rog/Soo Who vid!

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:48:43 UTC 2009

A little update:
My husband has a meeting in China today with the top (Communist, natch) government official in the province where my husband has been working all week. (He's an engineer and he's been working in a copper factory).
I told hubby to please inform this man that darling Roger is not a threat to national security in China, and to please release my video message from him to the masses!!!!!!!!

:-)

(hubby is a bit nervous and has no idea why this gov't. official wants to talk to him!! I am a bit worried too...).

I would NOT surivive living in China. They invented yet a new form of torture: Chinese Internet deprivation torture!!