Woodstock 40th Anniversary Bonus DVD(s)

Bruce bkawak at charter.net
Thu Jun 11 05:40:06 UTC 2009

There are two bonus discs:

Amazon:
Grateful Dead "Mama Tried"
Jefferson Airplane "Volunteers"
Country Joe & The Fish "Not So Sweet Martha Lorraine"

Target:
Canned Heat "Woodstock Boogie"
The Who "Sparks" (uncut just over a minute longer than TKAA version,
different angles too)
Jimi Hendrix "Spanish Castle Magic"

Target also has different packaging (DVD only) in a cardboard canister with
a tamborine lid.

Bruce