Soo Who opening pics

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 12:41:00 UTC 2009

Sue,

Nice prints.

re: this first B&W picture on the wall:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Hecateone/Soo%20Who%20Opening%201/?action=view&current=IMG_2777.jpg

I've got the same picture on my office wall at home.  I'd downloaded the picture, cropped it to portrait shape, and printed it on A4.  It sits above the CD shelves reserved just for Who-related CDs.

-MB

The information contained in this Email message is being transmitted to and is intended only for the use of the individual named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this Email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this Email in error, please immediately notify us by return Email or by telephone (0044 (0) 1403 282300) and destroy this Email message and its attachments.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.