Good News Soo WHO's a hit!

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 05:14:23 UTC 2009

So very HAPPY for your successful night Sue! Wish I could of been there,but
 can't wait to see the pics :)

Mike :)

In a message dated 6/6/2009 7:53:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
suesjoy at gmail.com writes:

Oh we  had a FANTASTIC night!!

I was having multiple whogasms all  night!
:)

Went to bed at 4...people just didn't want to leave...I  finally cleaned up
as much as I could then left at 3:15...It was a GREAT crowd  - very
ecclectic/international ages 20ish - mid 50s!

I barely drank -  was too busy for that!

I showed ONLY Who dvds all night - on 3 flat  screens - one is 42"!
It was heavenly...being surrounded by the Who!  People were glued to the
tvs- smiles all around the whole night (even those  not watching the who). And
my education in Whoness has started - one Taiwanese  guest said she knew "B
O R" but that's all she's ever heard of them.
I  showed: The 2002 Boston show, Isle of Wight, Kilborn and TKAA.

My  first customer shook my hard so hard and shouted: "I LOVE THE WHO!!
THANK YOU  THANK YOU THANK YOU!" He was such a cool guy -he promoted bands in
London, but  gave up because the bands kept fighting! Typical. ;)

The bar looks  AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really toast today, I will post a blog with  pics tomorrow. I tried to
upload a video I took of the bar and (customers) to  YT but my connection
bites. wah! I will get one up soon, even if I have to ask  a friend in London
to help! Isn't that WEIRD??????  Craziness.

THANK YOU for your kind wishes again and for the  AWESOME drink
recipe/names!!
Bloody Mary (Ann) with the Shaky Hands- LOVE  IT! I could go for one
now,actually.

Alan- PETE was the Remy  connoisseur! Not sure if you've heard him talk
about his love affair with  Remy, but he used to kiss the bottles and go to
sleep with one wrapped in his  arms! I am with Pete there...too. But it's SO
bleeding expensive (which he  mentions on Empty Glass).

I will make a drink menu this week and share  what I come up with.

MUCHOS MUCHOS GRACIAS!

XIE  XIE!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxox
TheWho  mailing  list