Soo Who to open tomorrow!

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Fri Jun 5 14:41:38 UTC 2009

Alan wrote:

 > The Pete Townshend: A Rolling Rock beer (which he famously drank on
camera just before the '93 BAM show, when he was also "not drinking")
The Roger Daltrey: hot tea with milk, and a throat lozenge on the side
(the non-alcoholic offering)

Rolling Rock used to be my beer (Guinness is now).   Anheuser Bush
bought them several years ago,
and I was forced to switch.   No longer was it the little green pony
beer from the babbling brooks of Old Latrobe, PA,
 but just another "over-watered" mare from the AB stables.   To H3ll
with quality!  Give me quantity!

It reminds me of the Monty Python joke about how American beer was like
making love in a canoe, that
is, "4uc#ing close to water!"

Joe in Philly