Soo Who to open tomorrow!

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Fri Jun 5 01:47:29 UTC 2009

> From: "Susan DeSimone" <suesjoy at gmail.com>
> Subject: Soo Who to open tomorrow!
>
> I have so many ideas spinning in my head...I want to concoct drinks
> in honor of each Who member, or make one with 4 types of booze and
> call it something along the lines of Quadrophenia...but now that
> Pete doesn't drink I want to offer a non-alcholic drink too!
> ANY SUGGESTIONS????????? I am not a mixologist!!!

As I recall, Keith's was always a large brandy.  John's should have
Remy VSOP involved.  So...

The Keith Moon:  a large brandy
The Audition: a large brandy with ginger (in-joke for those who know
the probably-apocryphal legend about Keith's audition)
The John Entwistle:  Remy VSOP, neat
The Entwistle Eyeopener:  coffee with Remy VSOP (another of his
favorites)
The Pete Townshend:  A Rolling Rock beer (which he famously drank on
camera just before the '93 BAM show, when he was also "not drinking")
The Roger Daltrey: hot tea with milk, and a throat lozenge on the
side (the non-alcoholic offering)

Good luck!,
Alan McKendree
Townshend, 1967