Soo Who to open tomorrow!

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 00:34:26 UTC 2009

Just wanted to post one more update.
I will post pics and video on my blog this weekend.

The Who prints arrived yesterday and will be framed and ready to hang tomorrow afternoon. THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL! All black and white...you've all seen them but never in one bar before! (I don't think).

I have so many ideas spinning in my head...I want to concoct drinks in honor of each Who member, or make one with 4 types of booze and call it something along the lines of Quadrophenia...but now that Pete doesn't drink I want to offer a non-alcholic drink too!
ANY SUGGESTIONS????????? I am not a mixologist!!!

I want to have "Smash the Mirror" Open Mic nights and Tea and Theatre Acoustic Jams....oh the possibilities are endless.

I BELIEVE this is the only Who Theme Bar in the world...am I wrong? Does anyone know?

I would post my logo, but after giving it much thought, I don't want to look like I am ripping off the Who's target logo...so I am still working on that!

I know Rob Lee on thewho.com, so I will ask him to talk to the Who's management about legal issues. I am of course just offering a homage/who shrine to the ex-pat community here in Taipei and also introducing the Who to virgin ears...  :)
We just hope to break even.

I think I mentioned that the Chinese translation is "Shu Fu" which means "comfortable," so my slogan will be: Come to Soo WHO, "be one of the comfortable people."  I will be sure to keep the quotation marks in place.

Come visit us in Taipei!!!!!!!!!!